Most ISVs continue to use manual processes in delivering their software-a tedious, costly process that only hampers the code quality and time to market. MSys is an experienced DevOps service provider for ISVs with critical expertise in some industry-leading DevOps tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Vagrant, Packer, etc.
Containerization is the standard for application packaging and deployment. MSys can provide end to end solutions and ecosystem built around containers. Our solutions include –
- Building ecosystem around Docker containers using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Product development support for making service container ready with Microservice architecture.
- Cloud Integration for containers and supplementary tool chain.
- Develop ecosystem and workflows around EC2 Container service.
- Orchestration using Apache Mesos
MSys provides solution for continuous integration and deployment using standard set of tool chain using Jenkins, TravisCI, Bamboo and CD using Chef, Ansible, StaltStack, Puppet etc.
Our continuous deployment services incline towards a special focus on ZDD. This ensures that transaction requests are not missed during a switch over from old to new versions of your software. During deployments, a small set of users is routed to the new version while the old version acts as a backup in case if rollback is needed. On a successful run, more traffic is routed to the new version. For that, you can make the new version available on more servers in your infrastructure. Your new version is now Live. With this approach the transactions (requests from users) are not missed during the switch over.