March 4, 2016, Alpahretta, GA– MSys Technologies, a global technology services company focusing on storage, cloud computing, Internet of Things(IoT) and Analytics completed a successful 2015 with significant business growth, driven by accelerating client wins, new product skills and physical expansion. Sanjay Sehgal, CEO of MSys asserts, “MSys has experienced remarkable growth with 300% in 2015. This propels us to work for more disruptive technologies and undertake challenging projects. Our deeper and wider expansion into cutting edge technologies coupled with more narrowed Sales and Marketing strategies, ensures that we confront 2016 with renewed fervor and positivity.”
MSys’ client acquisition saw impressive, high-profile additions in several sectors including, but not limited to: Data Storage, Marketing Solutions, High-performance computing (HPC) and Embedded Systems.
MSys successfully helped clients by building and managing strong offshore teams that have provided clients with unique theaters of operation in the Asia Pacific region. These high-performance teams were assembled from the ground up and are focused on disruptive and challenging technology areas related to Automation, Storage, Networking, IoT, Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
The latest addition to this list is the world’s leading device solutions company that focuses on identifying and nurturing new technologies in Health and Wellness, Cloud Infrastructure, Mobile Privacy, Internet of Things etc. MSys has started to build a strong offshore development team in India for this enterprise giant.
- In addition to client expansion, MSys has undergone significant operational changes internally as well. Key hires in 2015 include Mr. Ahmet Houssein (Advisory Member), Mr. Nitish Shirsath (CTO), Mr. Rahul Kachroo (Sales Director).
- MSys set up a new expanded delivery center in Pune, one of India’s leading IT hubs.
- Completion of its acquisition and integration of Clogeny into MSys Technologies.
- Long serving employees were escalated to stronger roles like:
- Joshua Clements: Promoted to VP of HR, IT and Operations
- Shanmuga Sundaram: Promoted to Director of Finance
- Shikha Singal: Designated as Director of Corporate Strategy
- Stressing on higher prospects outreach using social media platforms.
About MSys Technologies
MSys provides high technology services in Storage, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Embedded Systems, Internet of Things and Test Automation. The Head Office is located in Chennai while the US office of MSys is in Alpharetta, Georgia. MSys also has presence in the Indian cities of Bangalore and Pune, which are major information technology hubs in India.