Most ISVs continue to use manual processes in delivering software which is tedious and costly. It only hampers the code quality and time to market. MSys is an experienced DevOps service provider for ISVs with critical expertise in industry-leading DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Vagrant, Packer, etc.
Continuous Integration and Delivery Process
CI or Continuous Integration won its battle over long and tense manual software system integration quite long back. Keeping with the trend, MSys follows a stringent CI practice for all the DevOps projects allowing teams to spend less time debugging and more time developing new features.
The exhibit explains various stages that are accomplished across a typical CI and delivery process.
Containerization is the standard for application packaging and deployment. MSys can provide
end to end solutions and ecosystem built around containers.
Our solutions include
- Building ecosystem around Docker containers using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Product development support for making service container ready with Microservice architecture.
- Cloud Integration for containers and supplementary tool chain.
- Develop ecosystem and workflows around EC2 Container service.
- Orchestration using Apache Mesos
MSys leverages Kubernetes and Docker, powered by Automation to cut application release time for client by half.