Kubernetes Day 2019
The first ever Kubernetes Day India is just a few days away and we are excited to be a part of it!
Kubernetes Day is designed for developers in Kubernetes and related cloud-native technologies. It is the first ever Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) event in India and is being hosted at the Infosys premises in Bengaluru. Through this event, the CNCF aims at appealing to a large number of developers based in and around India.
Reasons to attend Kubernetes Day India
- Having your burning questions answered by some of the world’s best SMEs on Kubernetes
- Learning more and enhance your technical skillset
- Networking with industry peers and compare notes on this niche and dynamic technology
- Recruiting talent OR looking for jobs in this domain
Connect with MSys at Kubernetes Day
You can meet some of our leading technologists at Kubernetes Day. Meet our SMEs to know how you can implement Kubernetes to deploy cloud-native applications anywhere and manage them at scale.
Event Schedule Overview
Some of the best resources in this technology will be speaking at the event- They include:
- Keynote from Liz Rice, Technology Evangelist, Aqua Security @lizrice
- Noobernetes 101: Top 10 Questions We Get from New K8s Users – Neependra Khare, CloudYuga Technologies & Karthik Gaekwad, Oracle
- First Steps to Becoming a Kubernetes Certified Application Developer – Ben Hall, Katacoda
- How to Secure Your Kubernetes Clusters – Cindy Blake, GitLab
- Using Kubernetes API Effectively with Golang – Vishal Biyani, Infracloud.io
- Making Cloud-native Computing Universal and Sustainable – Dee Kumar, CNCF
- Kubernetes for Java Developers – Arun Gupta, Amazon Web Services
- Building a PaaS for Robotics with Kubernetes – Dhananajay Sathe, Rapyuta Robotics
- How to Contribute to Kubernetes – Nikhita Raghunath, Loodse