- MSys DevOps and Containerization Solutions Help Fast-Food Giant to Achieve Zero Downtime Deployment Our client’s rise to a global fast-food giant was the result of their sharp business acumen and unparalleled food quality. Amidst digital disruptions and market fluctuations, the client had a vision of cutting-edge applications that ...
- GPS based social networking application This app lets you capture it all – a view, a moment, your own personal thoughts – and leave a digital footprint in that exact spot for others – or themselves – to see
- UI Automation SolarCapture Product How we built a docker compatible UI automation framework for end-to-end testing of a network product with SolarCapture.
- Storage Integration through VASA Provider The VASA Provider, that MSys Technologies built for its client, enabled SPBM by advertising the capabilities of the data stores to the vCenter Server.
- Loyalty and Rewards Platform for FIS MSys was engaged with a leading marketing solutions & technology company to enable rewards redemption for cardholders of financial institutions especially banks.
- Verification of HA, DRS & HA-DRS Solution The engagement revolved around verifying the client’s HA, DRS and HA-DRS solution to work with VMware VMotion. The project leveraged tools such as PowerCLI, VCenter 4.1, I/O Meter, VSphere client.
- NVMe and Quality Assurance The key objective of this paper is to illustrate how to carry out quality assurance for an NVMe storage.
- The Basic Requirements of Internet of Things Internet of things is transforming the way we live. It is enabled by advanced sensors monitoring every device you own.
- Testing Automation Test Automation Done Correctly : A Business Perspective Test automation is a key aspect of quality assurance that ensures the testing of an application is done properly without manual intervention.
- Test Automation Best Practices in Load Testing: An Industry Perspective A proper load testing scenario should involve a thorough planning to implementation strategy. In this whitepaper, we will analyse…
- Strategic Software Quality : Assurance Ensuring Success of a Software Product Strategic Software Quality Assurance Ensuring Success of a Software Product
- Software-Defined Storage Technology Architecture & Characteristics Software-defined storage and storage virtualization are critical elements of an automated data center.
- Product Engineering Product Sustenance and Maintenance: An Industry Perspective This white paper gives an industry perspective on product sustenance and maintenance services.
- MSys Virtualization An Outlook on Automation in Virtualized Data Centers Here is a white paper that gives an understanding of a virtualized, automated data center.
- Virtualization Services At MSys, we provide expertise in maximizing datacenter utilization. Our experts work with your IT manager and IT staff to draw a server consolidation and virtualization plan best suited for your environment.
- Sustenance and Support Services The sustenance & support solutions by MSys helps product companies achieve a huge decrease in sustenance expenditure and a huge enhancement in the capabilities and features of their products.
- Storage Services MSys has developed solutions for almost all sought-after platforms, programming languages, and operating systems. Deep expertise and innovation help us deliver projects in a highly cost-effective manner. We deploy engineers onsite or offsite based on ...
- Quality Assurance Services At MSys, quality assurance is a key process. We provide quality assurance services in storage, cloud, enterprise apps, embedded systems, and big data domains.
- Purplestrike RtMobitaz Features and Services MSys’s PurpleStrike RT (PSRT) is a real-time load-testing tool that generates its virtual users through Amazon’s AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) platform.
- Product Lifecycle Management Services MSys has become a renowned player in outsourced product development industry with years of experience developing multiple products for several ISVs in storage, cloud, embedded systems, DevOps, and mobile spaces.